Sunday, February 6, 2011

I finally got around to posting new pictures to those of you who havent given up on checking my website/blog. I am planning some more shoots soon, and finally getting back into the groove of things! 


Charlee





BABY BLUES...??
Take a look at this before you see the next pictures. It will make you laugh...



These twins are hilarious. 
We tried everything under the sun to get them to even crack a smile... nothin. I guess I better up my game cause they were so bored of me! but seriously? could their little cheeks be any cuter? And those baby blue eyes!!!??


 is that a smile???





this one tops them all. Its like she is actually telling me how boring I am. :) (and I love the pose)
I laughed out loud as I took this picture.

1 comment:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.